Exhibit Booth Package per 10' x 10' (100’ square feet). Booth includes the following:
- Exhibitor profile and product description in the print Annual Meeting Final Program distributed to all meeting attendees onsite.
- One Exhibitor Inclusive registration – includes all educational and social functions.
- Two Exhibitor Reduced registrations (US $540 per registration) – includes all educational and social functions.
- Two Exhibitor-Only registrations – Exhibition Hall and Hospitality Area only
- Recognition as an exhibitor in the online Annual Meeting preliminary program with a link to your organization’s website.
- Recognition as an exhibitor in the print Annual Meeting Final Program.
One-time use of the attendee mailing list (pre-registration). Mailing list includes attendee name, company name and mailing address only.
Member Exhibit Booth Pricing
| 10’ x 10’ (1 booth)
|| US $ 2,900
|| US $ 3,775
| 10’ x 20’ (2 booths)
|| US $ 5,200
|| US $ 7,350
| 10’ x 30’ (3 booths)
|| US $ 7,150
|| US $ 9,300
| 20’ x 20’ (4 booths)
|| US $ 9,180
|| US $ 11,950
| 20’ x 30’ (6 booths)
|| US $ 13,250
|| US $ 17,220
| 20’ x 40’ (8 booths)
|| US $ 16,950
|| US $ 22,050
| 30’ x 30’ (9 booths)
|| US $ 18,300
|| US $ 23,775
| 40’ x 40’ (16 booths)
|| US $ 31,150
|| US $ 40,470
| 50’ x 50’ (25 booths)
|| US $ 49,450
|| US $ 64,245
| 60’ x 60’ (36 booths)
|| US $ 58,630
|| US $ 73,425
|Sunday, May 6
|| 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
|Monday, May 7
|| 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
|Tuesday, May 8
|| 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Wednesday, May 9
|| 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Exhibit Installation / Move-In
Friday, May 4 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Saturday, May 5 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Exhibit Dismantling / Move-Out
Wednesday, May 9 2:00 pm–5:00 pm
Thursday, May 10 8:00 am–12:00 pm
Exhibit Booth Package
The booth package does NOT provide walls, booth carpet, furniture, tables, chairs, electricity, floral, telephone, internet, plumbing or specialty lighting. These items are available for rental through Freeman Decorating Company.
This exhibition is a pipe and drape show. Booth carpeting is mandatory. Please refer to the Rules and Regulations for further details.
Exhibit Booth Assignment
We look forward to walking you through the booth assignment process.
The process is simple: the INTA exhibitor with the most priority points will be assigned first by INTA, the second highest will be assigned second, and so on.
The INTA Priority Point System guidelines
- Exhibit management calculates accumulated points for all previous years exhibited. Your company is awarded one (1) point for every year your firm has exhibited at the Annual Meeting.
- Your company is awarded one (1) point for the first 100 square feet of exhibit space paid and one (1) point for any additional 100 square feet occupied at the current INTA Annual Meeting.
- Exhibitors that purchase various INTA products and services are awarded one (1) additional point.*
- Consideration will be given to applicants who are INTA members.
- In case of a tie, the date on which the application was received with full payment will dictate the order of the space assignment selection.
- If your company elects not to participate in any given year or cancels, ALL priority points are forfeited.
- Exhibitors that merge or acquire other exhibitor space will assume the higher of the two (or more) exhibitor priority point totals. Points will not be combined.
- Points will be deducted for infraction of rules and regulations (i.e., not completing set up on time, dismantling earlier than closing time, etc.). Companies should be aware that prime space is typically assigned to companies that have a longer exhibit history.
- INTA shall have the right to assign space to the exhibitor and/or rearrange the floor plan, and/or relocate any exhibit at any time before or during the period of Exhibition.
* INTA products and services include: INTA Bulletin advertising and Sponsorship and Exhibiting at the Trademark Administrators (TMA) Conference.
General Service Contractor and Exhibitor Kit
Freeman Decorating Company is the official general service contractor for the installation and dismantling of the Exhibition.
Freeman will email to all confirmed exhibitors in advance of the meeting an Exhibitor Kit which contains order forms and additional information concerning services offered by Freeman. The Exhibitor Kit will be available in February 2012. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to pay all charges to Freeman for services rendered by Freeman.
INTA recommends that exhibitors place their orders with Freeman in advance of the Annual Meeting. Orders received by Freeman without payment and/or after the deadline stated in the Exhibitor Kit will result in an additional 30 percent charge over the indicated prices.