Become one of the 100+ trademark solution providers, law firms, media companies and trade associations who exhibit at INTA’s Annual Meeting –
demonstrate your products and services to more than 9,000 attendees from around the world.
Attendees use the Exhibition Hall as an escape from the bustle of the meeting and often meet with colleagues and clients in the Hospitality Area, creating a flow of traffic for exhibitors.
During four days of exhibition, you will have the chance to debut and demonstrate new products and services. And with an attractive pricing plan, exhibiting at INTA will give you more bang for your buck! Pricing for a 10x10 booth, which will put you at the forefront of Annual Meeting attendees, costs thousands less than a monthly print ad or renting a new list. Plus, you’ll reach the audience you really want!
Reasons companies choose to exhibit… Why exhibitors choose to exhibit at INTA…
• High quality of attendance at industry events and conference.
• Favorable ROI compared to other marketing tactics.
• Positive past performance at specific events.
• Some or many competitors are exhibiting too.
• Need to promote new product(s) service(s).
• Geographic participation at events is broad.
Source: CEIR/MPI “Changing Environment of Exhibitions” study.
• A large, captive audience for company, product and service promotion.
• Time and opportunity to have substantial conversations with attendees and clients.
• Ability to meet with decision makers and high-level registrants.
• Generate new leads and prospects.
• Provides attendees a fixed place to discover new vendors.
Source: Past INTA Annual Meeting evaluation surveys
INTA’s Annual Meeting is the largest trademark and IP event in the industry and in no other venue will you develop as many new leads, have the ability to meet with existing clients and colleagues and forge new client relationships with leaders in the intellectual property arena.
click to enlarge