CLE credit and CPD points will be available for U.S. and international attorneys for this meeting.
The INTA Annual Meeting will also apply for accreditation in the following countries:
- France, by the Conseil National des Barreaux (CNB).
- Italy, by the Consiglio Nazionale Forense (CNF).
- Quebec, the Barreau du Quebec.
The meeting has been approved in the following countries:
- Canada, by the Law Society of British Columbia: 10 general credits.
- United Kingdom, by the Solicitor Regulation Authority (SRA): Up to ten (10) hours of general CPD credits.
You can earn credit by attending the scheduled educational sessions from Monday, May 6 through Wednesday, May 8. Attendees must have their badges scanned at the door of the session room upon entering to receive credit. After the meeting, attendees will be able to download a certificate of attendance for their files.
Please note that Table Topics are not eligible for CLE or CPD.
Tuition assistance (50% discount) for the Annual Meeting may be available to eligible attorneys with a total individual income of less than US $35,000 a year or who are currently unemployed. Please note that proper documentation will be required. For more information or to request an application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.