Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Passport and Visa

All individuals from outside the United States require a valid passport to enter the United States. To determine if you also require a visa to enter the United States and the required documentation, please visit this website for more details.

If needed for your country, you will be able to order an official Visa Letter from INTA during the registration process.

Applying for a visa can take time and you are encouraged to start the process early.

Attention: Visa Waiver Program (VWP) travelers to the U.S. must pre-register for ESTA

The United States Department of Homeland Security requires residents of certain countries who wish to travel to the U.S. to register for the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).  

The countries included are:

Andorra Germany Malta South Korea
Australia Hungary Monaco Spain
Austria Iceland Netherlands Sweden
Belgium Ireland New Zealand Switzerland
Brunei Italy Norway United Kingdom
(England, Northern Ireland,
Scotland and Wales)
Czech Republic Japan Portugal
Denmark Latvia San Marino
Estonia Liechtenstein Singapore
Finland Lithuania Slovakia
France Luxembourg Slovenia

For more information on the VWP, visit the following website.

If you plan on attending the Annual Meeting, you will need to register for ESTA at least three (3) days prior to departure.

Learn more about ESTA by clicking on the links below.

Platinum Sponsors

© 2015 International Trademark Association        My Powerful Network