Benefits of attending the Annual Meeting
- Learn best practices from the world’s largest gathering of trademark professionals and meet one-on-one with the most respected minds in the trademark field.
- Take advantage of countless opportunities to network with In-House Practitioners and Law Firm colleagues from all over the world.
- Earn Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points while attending informative and interactive educational sessions for all levels..
- Help your business grow and accrue contacts as you identify key partners in the region.
- Maximize your time in California; visit with clients located in San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco and meet with counsel from all over the world at the Annual Meeting to further your organization’s business.
- Boost your reputation as a truly global firm and show potential clients you have a presence at the key trademark event of the year, wherever it takes place.
- Hear how your colleagues are shaping trademark policy worldwide.
- Gain access to the trademark service providers in the exhibition hall that can assist you with protecting your trademarks.