New to the INTA Annual Meeting?
These are some tips that will help you optimize your time at the Annual Meeting.
- Bring your e-ticket with the bar code to the registration desk starting Saturday, May 2, at 9:00 am, to check yourself in and print your badge.
- Your badge is very important. You should wear it to access the San Diego Convention Center (SDCC), general educational sessions, the Exhibition Hall, receptions, all events at the neighboring San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina and to enjoy discounts at selected venues in San Diego.
- Make sure to attend the First-Time Annual Meeting Registrant Orientation & Networking on Saturday, May 2, 3:00 pm–5:30 pm, to hear from veterans and make connections with other first-time registrants.
- Speed Networking is the best way to meet other trademark professionals.
- INTA will also feature Meeting Points to make finding people within the SDCC that much easier for you! There will be two Meeting Points – Meeting Point 1 and Meeting Point 2 – located in the Hospitality Area of the SDCC. When you schedule your business meetings, be sure to identify your Meeting Point clearly so that you don’t waste time looking for each other and end up running late for your next appointment!
- Register for the new paid networking excursions, to enjoy the best of San Diego with other trademark professionals.
- Networking opportunities you must not miss:
Opening Ceremony & Keynote Address: Sunday, May 3, from 4:00 pm to 5:15 pm.
Welcome Reception: Sails Pavilion, Sunday, May 3, from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
The Grand Finale: Gaslamp Block Party, Wednesday, May 6, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Review the Schedule by Day well in advance and mark sessions of interest in your calendar.
- If you prefer small discussions, join a Table Topic of interest to share a meal with ten other professionals. Table Topics sell out quickly, so be sure to reserve when you register.
- There are more than 300 educational sessions, and many sessions take place simultaneously. Consider whether your organization should send more than one registrant in order to take advantage of all the educational opportunities.
- Learn more about the educational credits from all U.S. jurisdictions and seven law societies and accrediting organizations.
- Give yourself enough time between education, networking and business meetings.
- To maximize convenience for yourself and those you are meeting with, book a meeting space at the SDCC.
- Leave some time to visit the Exhibition Hall. You will be surprised at the number of new things you can learn and the hands-on experience you can get with new resources and services.
- Use the mobile app to design your calendar and have easy access to it on your phone or tablet. Link will be provided shortly.
Stay Connected During the Annual Meeting
- Read the Daily News every day to keep up with Annual Meeting highlights and what is going on throughout the five days of the Annual Meeting.
- Visit the Hospitality Area, E-Access Pavilion and exhibitors at the Exhibition Hall. Many interesting giveaways and prizes!
- Follow the 2015 Annual Meeting on Twitter at www.twitter.com/INTA (#INTA15).