CLE / CPD
CLE credit and CPD points will be available for U.S. and international attorneys attending this meeting.
INTA will apply for accreditation for the Annual Meeting in the following countries:
- British Columbia, Canada, by The Law Society of British Columbia
- Canada, by The Law Society of Upper Canada
- France, by the Conseil National des Barreaux (CNB)
- Hong Kong, by The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Italy, by the Consiglio Nazionale Forense (CNF)
- Québec, Canada, by the Barreau du Québec
- United Kingdom, by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
You can earn credit by attending the scheduled educational sessions from Saturday, May 2, through Wednesday, May 6. Attendees must have their badges scanned at the door of the session room upon entering to receive credit. After the meeting, attendees will be able to download a certificate of attendance for their files.
Please note that Table Topics are not eligible for CLE or CPD.
Tuition assistance for the Annual Meeting is available to eligible attorneys with a total individual income of less than US $35,000 a year or who are currently unemployed. Please note that proper documentation will be required. For more information or to request an application, please send an email to email@example.com.