Benefits of Registering
- Advance INTA’s mission to support trademarks and related intellectual property in order to protect consumers and to promote fair and effective commerce.
- Access almost 300 customized educational offerings, including 33 general educational sessions, more than 250 Table Topics, users’ group meetings with leaders from several national and regional trademark offices, a two-day Course on International Trademark Law and Practice with 18 course segments, Academic Day, Career Development Day, a two-and-a-half day Mediation Training, the Trademark Administrators Brunch and more.
- Earn educational credits from all U.S. jurisdictions and seven law societies and accrediting organizations.
- Network at more than 30 INTA-hosted networking events, including the INTA Gala, the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, paid networking excursions and the Grand Finale.
- Learn about the latest tools and resources in the trademark field when you visit the Exhibition Hall, with more than 100 exhibitors.
- Take advantage of dozens of sponsorship opportunities to help you increase your exposure and make new connections.
- Enjoy special discounts at selected venues throughout San Diego when you show your INTA badge.
- Book your hotel through the INTA Hotel Block to secure a hotel in close proximity to the San Diego Convention Center. INTA is pleased to welcome back Travel Planners, our long-term housing partner in North America.