October 13–15, 2015
Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM)
For the first time ever, INTA will present the Trademark Administrators and Practitioners (TMAP) Meeting outside the United States. This highly popular event will take place at the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) in Alicante, Spain.
Alicante is home to OHIM, the European Union agency responsible for managing Community trade marks and designs. This special location provides registrants with a unique set of benefits, including the opportunity to:
- Learn from OHIM’s examiners and practitioners from around the world.
- Update and refresh your knowledge of European trademark law practice, including the latest developments on trademark law in Europe, global clearance, filing, litigation, and enforcement strategies in Europe.
This timely meeting occurs during a pivotal time for the European trademark reform, the outcomes of which will have a significant impact on all brand owners and law firms that conduct business in the European market. Take advantage of this opportunity and coordinate meetings with colleagues from other parts of the world and their European counsel to discuss the impact of changes on their European operations.
Who Should Register
- Trademark professionals responsible for European trademark portfolio management including trademark administrators, IP paralegals, IP formalities assistants, and IP legal assistants.
- Junior lawyers new to European trademark practice.
- Trademark professionals interested in hearing about practice and developments at OHIM from the Office’s staff.
- Trademark professionals interested in receiving guidance on public speaking and career advancement and in expanding their professional network.