INTA has negotiated discounted rates at all hotels for both the core dates (May 20–23) and the pre- and post-meeting dates (May 17–19 and May 24–26) (three days before and two days after the official dates of the Annual Meeting).
The conference rate is limited to ONE room per registered attendee, and the INTA rate is based on availability.
Rates include 10% VAT and a local tax that varies by hotel category and location. Note that the 10% VAT included in the rate is subject to tax law changes and will be adjusted accordingly. The 10% VAT is recoupable.
Hotel Reservation Deposit Policies
- Reservations made between January 11 and April 6, 2017:
- A 50% deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
- The remaining 50% deposit is due by April 20, 2017.
- On April 6, and again on April 13, you will receive an email containing a link to pay the remaining 50% deposit, which is to be paid no later than April 20.
- Failure to pay the remaining 50% deposit by April 20 will result in cancellation of the reservation and forfeiture of all deposits paid.
- Reservations made from April 7 until the start of the meeting require full prepayment, which will be taken at the time of booking. This includes any last-minute modifications to an existing reservation.
Hotel Reservation Cancellation Policies
- Cancellations made before April 6, 2017:
o The deposit is fully refundable, less a 2% transaction fee if the deposit is made by credit card.
- Cancellations made between April 7 and April 20, 2017:
o The deposit is refundable, less 1 peak (core) night and a 2% transaction fee if the deposit is made by credit card.
- Cancellations made on or after April 21, 2017:
o The deposit is not refundable.
Cancellations must be communicated to onPeak/b network in writing, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at +34 93 414 17 86. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
If you require a visa letter to enter Spain, you must book a room within the INTA block to receive one. INTA will not issue visa letters for this meeting. Please visit our Passport and Visa page for more information.