Benefits of Registering
Attendance Justification for Corporate, SME, University and Nonprofit Representatives
Top Registration Benefits:
- Advance INTA’s mission to support trademarks and related intellectual property in order to protect consumers and to promote fair and effective commerce worldwide.
- Book your hotel through the INTA Hotel Block, which consists of more than 120 hotel properties, conveniently located in the various Barcelona neighborhoods.
- Receive a complimentary pass to use on Barcelona’s public transit system so that you can avoid long taxi queues and save on transportation costs.
- Access almost 300 different educational offerings, including 35 general educational sessions, more than 225 Table Topics discussions, users’ group meetings with leaders from several national and regional trademark offices, a two-day course on International Trademark Law and Practice with 18 course segments, the Academic series, Career Development Day, a two-day Advanced Mediation Training, the Trademark Administrators Brunch, and more.
- Sample new offerings at the Annual Meeting, including two-hour Lunch and Learn sessions that showcase speakers from different walks of life and industries who will focus on topics that go beyond IP.
- Network at more than 30 INTA-hosted networking events, including the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, 5 regional receptions, and 36 paid networking excursions, featuring Spanish gastronomic adventures, a game of soccer, a tour the city of Barcelona, lessons in to cut Iberian ham like a professional, Grand Finale activities, and much more.
- Earn CLE and CPD credits from all U.S. jurisdictions and from several international law societies and accrediting organizations.
- Learn about the latest tools and resources in the trademark field when you visit the Exhibition Hall, with more than 100+ exhibitors.
- Take advantage of dozens of sponsorship opportunities to help you increase your organization’s exposure, make new connections, and expand your referral network.