Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Passport and Visa

All individuals from outside the United States require a valid passport to enter the United States. To determine if you require a visa to enter the United States and to find out about any additional documentation you may need, please visit the U.S. Embassy website for more details.

Attention: Visa Waiver Program (VWP) Travelers to the United States Must Pre-Register for ESTA.

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables most citizens or nationals of participating countries* to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of up to 90 days without first obtaining a visa, when they meet all requirements explained on the website. Travelers must have a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval prior to travel. If you prefer to have a visa in your passport, you may still apply for a visitor (B) visa.Travelers from the following countries must register for the ESTA:

Andorra  Iceland
San Marino 
Australia Ireland
Austria Italy 
Belgium Japan
Brunei Latvia
South Korea
Chile  Liechtenstein
Czech Republic Lithuania
Denmark Luxembourg
Estonia Malta
Finland Monaco
United Kingdom 
France                                 The Netherlands
Germany                New Zealand
Hungary Portugal 

For more information on the VWP, visit the U.S. Visas website.

Visa Letters

During the registration process, you may request a Visa Letter from INTA. Original signed copies can be mailed for an additional fee of US $30. 


© 2017 International Trademark Association