This course is held during each Annual Meeting. Taught by professors and practitioners from around the world, the course examines an international trademark topic from historical, philosophical, legal, and practical considerations.
Who Should Register
- Lawyers – particularly those new to trademark law
- Law and Paralegal Students
- Trademark Administrators and Paralegals
Why You Should Register
- United States lawyers can earn continuing legal education (CLE) credit.
- Current law students who register for the course receive FREE registration to INTA’s Annual Meeting.
- International law students will receive a Certificate of Completion.