INTA presents a unique day of programming and networking opportunities designed specifically for the academic community. This year there are two events – Academic Day, specifically designed for professors, and Career Development Day, created for students.
Professor events include:
- All-Professor Panel Presentation: educators address new developments in trademark law.
- Professor Breakfast/Luncheon: an opportunity for professors to take a break from lecturing and hear up-to-date briefings from speakers on the front lines of trademark law and policy.
- Trademark Scholarship Symposium: trademark scholars present papers and obtain feedback from accomplished academics and trademark practitioners.
Student events include:
- Speed Networking for law students: learn how to present yourself and make valuable contacts.
- Getting Involved with INTA: Working Lunch for Law Students – network with INTA members and offer your suggestions for how INTA can help bring the world of trademarks to your law school.
- Careers in Trademark Law: A Panel Discussion for Law Students: legal professionals offer advice about career opportunities.
At the end of the day, unwind at the Academic and Young Practitioner Happy Hour, the perfect opportunity for law and paralegal students, practitioners new to trademark law, professors and adjunct professors to discuss, over cocktails, interesting new trademark law developments.