The world’s largest and most widely-attended trademark event!
Five days of education and networking. Endless opportunities for growth!
With the number of evolving trademark issues that continue to shape the industry and your practice, now more than ever your attendance is vital at INTA’s Annual Meeting.
The Annual Meeting continues to grow! It is no surprise that with over 8,500 attendees from more than 140 countries, last year’s Annual Meeting was the largest to date and was touted among attendees as the most valuable and cost-effective yearly conference for trademark practitioners.
In no other venue will you make as many new contacts, have the ability to meet with existing partners and colleagues, obtain continuing legal education credit and network among the world’s finest lawyers—a testament to the affordability and practicality of attending the INTA Annual Meeting.
- Educational Programs: Learn best practices to protect trademark rights worldwide and earn CLE and CPD points.
- Committee Meetings: Advance your committee’s work and discuss new projects.
- Exhibits: Connect with more than 100 service providers and vendors and display your products and services.
- Networking Opportunities: Develop new relationships to expand your network of colleagues and clients.
- Social Events: Meet with old and new friends to have fun and enjoy the city.