Attend INTA’s Pre-Annual Meeting Reception in Warsaw
INTA presents Warsaw's Pre-Annual Meeting Reception, planned exclusively for you and your colleagues to learn more about INTA’s 2011 Annual Meeting in San Francisco. Bring a friend or co-worker to share insight on the many benefits INTA offers. We hope to see you there!
Why you should attend
Thursday, March 24
5:00 pm–7:00 pm
49 Emilii Plater Street
- Exchange valuable insight and success stories about the Annual Meeting.
- Network and meet new professionals with a common interest in trademark law.
- Mingle with friends and peers over hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
- Enter a raffle to win a free Annual Meeting registration.
- Meet the INTA staff based at the Europe Representative Office.
- Hear how INTA will help you make your mark in the EU trade mark landscape during the Polish EU presidency and beyond.
To confirm your attendance, please RSVP YES ONLY by Monday, March 21.
About the Annual Meeting
INTA's 2011 Annual Meeting in San Francisco takes place May 14–18, and is the trademark community’s premier event for networking, continuing legal education, and committee and client meetings, and is attended by more than 8,500 individuals from 140 countries. Learn more at www.inta.org/annualmeeting