The combined luncheon and workshop, designed exclusively for in-house practitioners, offers a unique opportunity to network, benchmark and exchange best practices for strengthening your brand in a marketplace where many small, medium and large corporations are currently in jeopardy.
The program begins with an exclusive Luncheon. Gather with other in-house practitioners for an enjoyable networking lunch and hear an informative presentation from Mark A. Lemley of Stanford Law School.
Following lunch, find out how other trademark owners are protecting their brands and trademarks through proper strategic planning, use of best practices, past experiences and lessons learned along the way. With two interactive and informative sessions entitled “Latin America: What You Need To Know” and “Trademarks and the Media,” attendees will gain valuable insights regarding brand protection strategies over a wide range of industries and topics.
Registration is US $200 and includes admission to both the Luncheon and Workshop (not sold separately). Tickets for admission to this event will not be sold onsite. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Luncheon Keynote Speaker:
- Mark A. Lemley, Stanford Law School (United States)
Session 1: Latin America: What You Need To Know
- Tish Berard, Hearts On Fire Company LLC (United States)
- Ricardo Alberto Antequera, Estudio Antequera Parilli & Rodriguez (Venezuela)
- Jairo Gonzales Gomez, Servicios Nacional de Chocolates SA (Colombia)
- Claudia Luna Guimarães, Luna & Advogados (Brazil)
- Jorge Otamendi, G. Breuer (Argentina)
Session 2: Trademarks and the Media
- Judy McCool, Home Box Office, Inc. (United States)
- Anthony Dominici, Executive Producer – “America’s Next Top Model” & “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” (United States)
- Eileen Dunlap, Wells Fargo & Co. Law Department (United States)
- Douglas N. Masters, Loeb & Loeb LLP (United States)
- Benjamin R. Mulcahy, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP (United States)
- Michael L. Sirota, Lion Resources USA / Leo Burnett USA (United States)