An informal, free event at the UNIVERSITY VILLANUEVA in Madrid, Spain
The International Trademark Association (INTA), Villanueva University and Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo invite you to a panel discussion designed specifically for law students. These legal professionals will share their thoughts and offer advice about the numerous career opportunities in the field of intellectual property. As this is an interactive panel discussion, questions from the audience are welcomed.
Wednesday, April 6
5:00 pm–6:30 pm
Centro Universitario Villanueva
Salón de Actos
Claudio Coello, 11
The panellists will answer questions such as:
- What are the best ways to enter the field of trademarks?
- How does one start a career in trademarks?
- What do I need in order to complete an application for a position in trademark law?
- What are the qualifications sought by law firms and companies in recruiting attorneys?
- Is it easy to move from a law firm to a company, and vice versa?
Featured panellists include:
- Rafael Ansón, Professor, Villanueva University, Attorney, Mas y Calvet
- Violeta Beltrán, Attorney, Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- Patricia Galán, Attorney, Spanish Patent and Trademark Office
- David Gómez, Attorney, Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo
- José Antonio Moreno, General Director, National Association for Trademark Protection (ANDEMA)
- Antonio Selas, Director of Intellectual Property Department, Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo
If you are interested in attending or if you have any questions, please e-mail INTA’s Senior Academic Programs Coordinator at email@example.com.