An informal, free program in São Paulo, Brazil
The International Trademark Association, Dannemann Siemsen Bigler & Ipanema Moreira and Guarnera Advogados invite you to a panel discussion designed specifically for law students. Legal professionals will share their thoughts and advice about the numerous career opportunities in the field of trademark law.
As this is an interactive panel discussion, questions from the audience are welcomed.
Tuesday, April 12
9:30 am–12:00 pm Panel Discussion
Dannemann Siemsen Bigler & Ipanema Moreira
739–Moema – São Paulo
Dannemann Siemsen Bigler & Ipanema Moreira and Guarnera Advogados
Practitioners will answer questions such as:
- What are the best ways to enter the field of trademark law?
- How does one start a career in trademark law?
- What do I need in order to complete an application for a position in trademark law?
- What are the qualifications sought by law firms, trademark counsel or companies in recruiting attorneys?
- Is it easy to move from a law firm to a company, and vice versa?
Featured panelists include:
- Maitê Moro Advogada, Lawyer, Teacher and Director of ABPI–Brazilian Association of IP
- Renata Franco, Legal Manager of Almap BBDO
- Luana Brazileiro, Intelectual Property Coordinator of PepsiCo–Brazil
- Karina Müller, Partner, IP of Guarnera Advogados
- Rodrigo Borges Carneiro, Partner, Dannemann Siemsen Bigler & Ipanema Moreira
If you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com no later than April 11
as the space is limited.
For more information about INTA’s academic activities and student membership visit www.inta.org/students and www.inta.org/academics.