Examine the ethical issues concerning the limits on attorney conduct for trademark practitioners around the globe.
Ethics for the Trademark Practitioner: A Global Perspective - At Cardozo Law School
Available for CLE Credit
Monday, February 27
6:00 pm EST
Duration: One hour and fifteen minutes followed by a networking reception.
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
Room: Moot Court Room
55 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10003
The panelists will cover:
- Representations by attorneys concerning the scope of their practice and experience.
- Solicitations by attorneys.
- Attorney contact with represented and unrepresented parties.
- Unauthorized practice of law by a trademark attorney.
- You will learn about the ethical rules and laws that govern such attorney conduct in the United States, as well as internationally.
: US $195
: US $295
If you are an INTA non-member, but a Cardozo alumni, please contact email@example.com
Register to attend program