Wednesday, September 21, 2016
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Workshop)
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM (Networking Reception)
JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
4, Sukhumvit Road, Soi 2
This half-day workshop will focus on trademark enforcement strategies and best practices for brand owners.
The workshop will be conducted in English.
Why you should attend:
- Registration of National and International Trademarks under the Madrid Protocol
- Utilization of Trademarks Here and Abroad
- Enforcement of Trademarks Here and Abroad
- Best Practice Solutions for Enforcement of Trademarks Here and Abroad
- Hear from the experts on best practices for brand owners in the global market;
- Learn about INTA’s online resources, initiatives, and advocacy efforts on trademarks and intellectual property globally;
- Receive exclusive opportunities for your organization to shape the global brands landscape; and
- Network with friends and peers and meet new contacts.
INTA, IPAT, and APAA Recognized Group of Thailand
Louis Chan, P&G Singapore
Yingyong Tantanapongphan, Siam Cement Group
Alan Adcock, Tilleke & Gibbins
Say Sujintaya, Baker & McKenzie Ltd.
Everyone is welcome to attend. There is no registration fee. To confirm your attendance, please RSVP by Thursday, September 15.