Save the date for the Seventh Global Congress on Combating Counterfeiting and Piracy
Evolving Challenges – Innovative Responses
April 24-26, 2013
Counterfeiting and piracy infringe on intellectual property rights and pose a direct threat to consumer health and safety, fair labor legislation, legitimate competitive markets and sources of revenue for national governments and businesses. With the aim of enhancing public awareness and designing concerted action, the Seventh Global Congress will explore:
- supply chain security – connecting the dots between supply and demand
- building respect for IP
- capturing the elusive infringer on the internet
- awareness and education
- operational enforcement activities as a result of customs capacity building
- determining jurisdiction in cross-border cases
- building capacity to combat transnational organized crime
- public-private partnerships and other self-regulatory mechanisms
- technology as a key driver
Visit the congress website for details on the program, speakers and registration at www.ccapcongress.net.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
View the program
Click here to register for the Seventh Global Congress on Combating Counterfeiting and Piracy.