Careers in IP Law: A Panel Discussion for Law Students
An Informal, free program at Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur
Saturday, March 10
2:30 pm–4:30 pm
The International Trademark Association (INTA) and IIT Kharagpur invite you to a panel discussion designed specifically for law students.
Legal professionals will share their thoughts and advice about the numerous career opportunities in the field of Intellectual Property law.
IP practitioners will answer questions such as:
- What are the best ways to enter the field of IP law?
- How does one start a career in IP law?
- What are the qualifications sought by law firms, trademark law counsel or companies in recruiting attorneys?
- Is it easy to move from law firm to a company and vice versa?
- Gautam Banerjee, Khaitan & Co.
- Sidhartha Das, Auromaa Associates
- Simran Daryanani Zainulbhai, INTA
- Suhrita Majumdar, S. Majumdar & Co.
- Arpan Banerjee, Assistant Professor at the Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law at IIT Kharagpur
If you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com
no later than March 7.