IQPC 3rd Global IP Exchange
March 25–27, 2012
Building on the success of the 2011 Global IP Exchange, IQPC is delighted to announce the 3rd Global IP Exchange in Europe. Designed for directors of IP, Trademarks, Patents and Brand, this strategic programme offers practical insights into how the world's leading companies are tackling current legal and commercial IP challenges.
The Global IP Exchange is an exclusive, invitation only which provides heads of IP with strategies to increase the value of the company’s IP portfolio through innovation and enhanced protection techniques. This forum gives senior IP professionals the opportunity to understand what strategies and solutions other companies are adopting and develop new business partnerships. Attendees will tailor their agenda by selecting from a range of keynote presentations, lively panel debates, peer sharing roundtable discussions and one-on-one business meetings.
Gerhard Bauer, Head of Trademarks, Design Patents, Domains, IP- Contracts Daimler AG and 2011 President of INTA will be speaking at the Global IP Exchange on the Innovation in IP. Other great speakers include:
• Evie Kyriakides, Senior MPM/Regional Trademark Counsel, Europe, Russia &CIS, Mars, Incorporated
• Anna-Lena Wolfe, Director Trademarks, Tetra Pak
• Dr. Jörg Thomaier, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, Bayer AG
• David Cooper, Director, Global Anti-Counterfeit Program, Hewlett-Packard
• Elizabeth Chien-Hale, Director, Asia Pacific IP Legal Affairs, Eaton Corporation
• Dr. Michael Kock, Global Head IP – Seeds and Biotechnology, Syngenta International AG
• Ravi Mohindra, Head of Legal Brand, Vodafone Group Services Limited
• Morten Rosted, Head of Department, Patents, Corporate Patents & Trademarks, H Lundbeck AS
For more information email email@example.com
or visit www.globalipexchange.co.uk