Learn valuable tips and tricks to help you become a strong presenter.
Register for this FREE webcast today.
On demand until December 31
Lawyers make presentations all the time—to colleagues, clients, courts, opposing counsel and at conferences. Being a good speaker requires more than simply being a good lawyer. This interactive workshop will take you beyond the basics of how to be a public speaker and demonstrate ways to master the art of effective presentation.
Attendees will receive tips on how to:
- Prepare and practice for a presentation.
- Unlock the power of PowerPoint®.
- Overcome obstacles in cross-cultural presentations.
- Avoid the seven deadly sins of public speaking.
- D. Peter Harvey, Harvey Siskind LLP (United States)
- David H. Bernstein, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP (United States)
- Michael Cassels, Marval, O'Farrell & Mairal (Argentina)
- Mei-lan E.W. Stark, Fox Entertainment Group (United States)
Registration is required for this FREE webcast.
CLE will not be available for this program.