Intellectual Property Crime, Identity Theft and Cybercrime
An INTA co-sponsored conference for industry representatives, outside counsel and law enforcement.
This conference gathers industry representatives, outside counsel and law enforcement to explore the latest practices and trends in addressing cybercrime and IP enforcement. Conference attendees will learn how to successfully refer IP cases to law enforcement, what to expect from enforcement authorities throughout the investigative and hearing process, as well as private sector perspectives and case studies.
Wednesday, April 27
8:00 am–4:00 pm
(First presentation starts promptly at 9:00 am)
Federal Reserve Plaza
600 Atlantic Avenue, Boston
Register for free by April 15.
The conference is presented by:
- The Boston Bar Association
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations
- U.S. Secret Service and Department of Commerce, Export Enforcement
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Business Software Alliance (BSA)