Two free archived webinars on best practices for effective advocacy within INTA.
Designed for current INTA committee volunteers.
When your committee comes up with a great idea that you feel will benefit the Association, how do you make it a reality? Have you ever wondered what the approval process is for getting your committee's ideas to come to fruition? Is anyone even listening to me?
These two free archived webinars, led by experienced INTA committee volunteers and leaders, addresses best practices surrounding effective advocacy within the Association. The webinars are moderated by Rudy Gaines (Marksmen), 2012-2013 INTA Leadership Development Committee Vice-Chair.
Topics covered include:
- General principles and guidelines.
- How a good idea can become a staple of INTA’s offerings.
- Implementing your committee’s mission statement.
- Managing the work – creating and updating timelines.
- Effectively collaborating with INTA staff and fellow committee members.
- Liaising and coordinating with other committees.
- Leading to keep people engaged.