The Practitioners' Checklists are an exclusive INTA member benefit. If your organization is a member of INTA, please use your username and password to login on the upper right corner of this screen. If you don't know your login information, or you would like to learn more about the benefits of joining INTA, please contact Member Services.
A helpful training and management tool, Practitioners’ Checklists cover procedures for performing particular tasks or functions and illustrate the order in which relevant actions and other steps should be taken. As a valuable asset in the legal practice setting, this series of Checklists can help ensure that critical considerations are not forgotten and that myriad detail is managed in a focused and efficient manner.
- Assuming Responsibility for a Trademark Portfolio
- Cease and Desist Letter
- Discovery Requests in Trademark Cases Under U.S. Law
- Evidence Gathering
- Licensor's Quality Control
- Proving that a Mark is Famous or Well-Known
- Registering Trademarks Outside Your Home Country: A Checklist of Filing Instructions to Foreign Associates
- Settlement and Coexistence Agreements
- Trademark Assignment Agreements
- Trademark Audits
- Trademark Clearance Search
- Trademark Creation
- Trademark Due Diligence
- Trademark Investigations