Have you secured your spot for the 2017 Annual Meeting in Barcelona, Spain? If so, stay up to date with everything through the Annual Meeting mobile app!
Download the app. For smartphones, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for “INTA 2017.” If you are accessing the mobile app via a desktop or laptop, click here to access the app via a web browser.
Create a username and password. When you first download the app, you will be prompted to create a username and password. The next time you use your app on the same device, you will not need to log in. However, when you download the app on other devices, you will need to log in using your username and password.
Check out the latest features:
- Attendees: The attendee portal will be updated every hour. If you register for the INTA Annual Meeting and do not see your name on the attendee portal, please be patient and wait a couple of hours before contacting INTA.
- Schedule: The entire Annual Meeting program is available on the mobile app. The schedule highlights speakers, a full course description, and costs. Once room numbers become available, the mobile app will be updated. Room locations can then be viewed through an interactive map and directions can be obtained onsite. Note: there will be no printed schedule on-site at the Annual Meeting. Registrants are asked to download the mobile app and read the INTA Daily for the full meeting schedule.
- MyShow: Using this feature, you can view, build, and edit your meeting schedule, your in-app contact list, and your social itinerary and can add personalized notes.
- Speakers: See a full list of speakers that will be at this year’s Annual Meeting.
- Hotels & Venues: Since there are more hotels included in this year’s Annual Meeting registration, we offer a full map that outlines where everything is located throughout the city of Barcelona.
- Committees: View a full list of committee meetings. Room numbers will be added once they become available.
- Floor Plans: Refer to the floor plans for the Fira Gran Via to ensure you are never lost during the Annual Meeting. This will be coming soon!
- Sponsors: A big thank you to this year's 2017 Annual Meeting sponsors!
- Exhibitors: A full list of the 100+ exhibitors that will be attending this year’s Annual Meeting will be coming soon.
- Social Feed: Join the conversation! Stay up to date with all of the Annual Meeting conversations happening on social media through this portal. Be sure to use the official meeting hashtag (#INTA17) as well when you’re posting.
Customize the app. Use the Annual Meeting mobile app to build out your personalized schedule, find registrants to contact, learn more about the education sessions, and see which exhibitors will be attending. Your customized schedule will also be available every time you access the mobile app with your username.
Get updates automatically. The app will be updated periodically. We advise users to allow the app to update automatically on their devices. Once an update has been made, you will be prompted to hit the “Sync” button in the app.
Allow notifications. During the Annual Meeting, INTA may send out occasional push notifications to share important information such as room or schedule changes and to remind everyone about exciting happenings! Please choose “allow” to let the INTA mobile app send you push notifications in order to be up to date.
Download the app today!
Please note that the 2016 Annual Meeting Mobile App reflects the current time zone of the users' phone. Once you travel to Barcelona the app will automatically adjust to the correct time zone.