INTA’s inaugural Asia-Pacific Moot Court Competition took place at Singapore Management University, Singapore, on Friday, February 23 and Saturday, February 24, 2018.
Building upon the success of the Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition in the United States (now in its 27th year), in 2017, the Association announced this new moot court competition to take place in the Asia-Pacific region.
23 teams from 8 counties across the region participated in the two-day competition. The event was an overwhelming success and enjoyed by all.
Congratulations to all the schools, students, and coaches who participated. And the winners are…
- Best Brief: SASTRA University School of Law
- Second Place Brief: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Best Oral Argument: SASTRA University School of Law
- Runner Up Oral Argument: National University of Singapore
- Second Place Team Overall: National University of Singapore
- Best Team: National university of Singapore
Thank you to our sponsor, I-WIN IP Services, our host, Singapore Management University, all of the volunteers who served as brief reading and oral argument judges, and to INTA’s International Moot Court Project Team for all their hard work.
A full report of the event will be published in the March 15 INTA Bulletin.