This post written by Ken King, Manager, Member Engagement and Retention.
As a member, what does belonging to INTA mean to you?
This year at INTA’s 141st Annual Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts, we asked members what belonging to INTA means to them, and we asked them to post their answers on sticky notes on a central message wall at the Meeting.
Some responses included “professional development,” “getting knowledge,” “building relationships,” “coming together and future of IP,” and “Education/Service/Lifelong connections and friendships forever.” This feedback allows the Association to continue its efforts to foster community spirit and to provide value to our members around the world.
2019 has been a busy and rewarding year for INTA. Here are just a few examples of the information, knowledge, and resources that INTA has been working on to support you and your organization:
- Over 2,300 hours of innovative, forward-looking educational programming with CLE credits
- A Brexit Toolkit to help your organization prepare for the United Kingdom’s withdrawal from the European Union
- The formation of a Brand Value Task Force focused on the commercialization of brands
- The attitudinal study Gen Z Insights: Brands and Counterfeit Products, which explores the relationship between Gen Zers and brands and their attitudes about and perceptions of counterfeit products
- The largest Annual Meeting to date with 11,000+ global registrants
- Introduction of corporate Industry Groups, offering benchmarking with colleagues from the same industry
By renewing your 2020 membership, you and your colleagues
not only will continue to have access to innovative educational programs and
resources as well as numerous opportunities for networking and business
development, but you will also be supporting INTA as it advances its mission as
a trusted and influential advocate for the economic and social value of brands.
Our goal is to make this renewal process easy for you. To
renew your membership, please log onto www.inta.org,
click on “My Profile,” then click on the “renew” button on the right side of the
If you need additional guidance, please download our
membership renewal FAQs.
Thank you for your continued membership, your participation
in our programs, and your volunteer efforts throughout the year.