Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Please note: The Loews Miami Beach is now sold out. We have reserved rooms at the James Royal Palm which is conveniently located next door to the Loews.
Reserve your room online or call the James Royal Palm directly at 866-821-5700. Please be sure to identify yourself as a participant of the International Trademark Association (INTA) Leadership Meeting and have your Conference Registration ID ready.
Below is the negotiated rate per night for single or double occupancy.
*Current state and local taxes are 13%.
Valet Parking: US $27 per day
Overnight Valet Parking: US $37 per day
Self-Parking: US $16 per day maximum
*Please note that INTA does not validate parking.
Reservations and Room Rates
INTA has negotiated a lower hotel rate for your convenience. The reduced rate is available November 9–19, 2013. The hotel will not offer a rate lower than the INTA agreed rate during those dates.
To reserve your room at the Loews Miami Beach, you must first register and pay to attend the Leadership Meeting. Once you complete the meeting registration, you will be directed to the Hotel Reservation page to reserve your room online. You can also book your room by clicking on the button below. Please note that the conference rate is limited to ONE room per registered attendee and the INTA rate is based on availability. If you would like to reserve a suite or have other special needs, please contact Hilary Cohen at email@example.com.
Hotel reservations can be made online only. The hotel will not accept phone, fax or mail reservations for INTA’s block of rooms.
All reservations must be accompanied by a deposit for two night’s room and tax, and guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by a valid credit card.
If you have special accommodation needs, please contact Hilary Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the room block is filled or no later than Friday, October 11, 2013, at which time reservations are accepted on a space and rate availability basis only.
All INTA functions associated with the Leadership Meeting, including committee meetings, education sessions and social events, will take place at this facility.
Hotel Changes and Cancellations
Hotel changes and cancellations must be made online. If you would like to cancel your hotel reservation, please refer to your Reservation Confirmation email from the hotel, and follow the instructions provided.
- Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than two weeks prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made fourteen (14) to four (4) days prior to arrival will result in the forfeiture of your deposit (two night’s room and tax).
- Cancellations made three (3) days or less prior to arrival will be charged the full length of the stay.
- If you fail to arrive for your reservation without cancelling, you will be charged the full length of stay.
- Early Departure Fees apply if you depart the hotel earlier than expected. The front desk will reconfirm your departure date when you check-in and you will be charged the full length of your stay.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm and the check-out time is 11:00 am.