Contribute pro bono services and make an impact on the trademark community!
An important initiative dedicated to the advancement of trademark pro bono work globally.
INTA's main pro bono objective is to provide a gateway for members to access invaluable information on how to successfully get involved in pro bono programs. There are several ways to achieve this:
- Create a team of member volunteers who are dedicated to furthering pro bono within the INTA community.
- Provide links to websites of organizations that are involved with trademark or IP related pro bono work to show opportunities for involvement.
- Highlight INTA members’ pro bono efforts.
- Develop pro bono table topics and sessions at upcoming INTA programs.
Do you know an individual or organization involved in trademark pro bono, or do you have your own success story? Are you looking for Pro Bono assistance?
We want to hear about it! Email Sharon Aguayo, Associate Member Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org
to have your experiences, guidance, and suggestions cited on our website.
Pro Bono for Small Businesses – the U.S. and Russian Perspectives
– by Allegra Rich, Pro Bono & Philanthropy Partner at Seyfarth Shaw LLP and Elena Solovyova, Senior Partner at ARS-Patent&Trademark