If you are planning a career in intellectual property law, you want to be a part of INTA’s academic community
Student membership is open to full- or part-time law students or non-attorney legal students enrolled at a recognized university or law school and are not currently employed at a law firm or as in house counsel.
When you join today you'll gain access to a global network of the who’s who of trademark law. In addition to tremendous networking opportunities with professionals in more than 190 countries, membership offers these benefits:
- Career development—access to INTA’s Job Bank and online Membership and Committee Directory.
- Programs designed for law students—CV/Resume writing, how to face interviews and how to network sessions.
- Establish contacts and be a leader—liaise for your law school and work with INTA trademark practitioner members to promote academic member benefits with the Student Ambassador Program.
- Networking opportunities—discounts to all INTA events and meetings.
- Attend Roundtables for FREE.
- Helpful research materials—access to INTA’s online resources, which you may use for your assignments.
for Student membership today for only US $25 a year! INTA Membership runs from January to December and is non-refundable.
Student Bridging Memberships are available for recent law school graduates who have not started their careers. The membership is $100 and runs for one year from join date. Contact Carin Diep at email@example.com