Join INTA and a multinational panel of experts to exchange ideas and insights, share experiences and develop effective strategies to combat the proliferation of counterfeiting throughout the world.
December 3–4, 2012
Ceylan InterContinental Hotel
At this advanced-level conference, leading authorities representing a variety of industries and sectors from Europe, Asia, North America, and Latin America, will reveal the keys to successful enforcement.
You will receive practical tips and valuable guidance on:
- Getting in-house and outside counsel, and enforcement agencies ready for the fight, including the critical need to collaborate, share information, communicate and train appropriate parties.
- Making a case that sticks against a counterfeiter.
- Convincing management to buy into your global anticounterfeiting and brand management program, and managing the program with limited resources and budget.
- Enforcing trademark rights in China, Africa and Turkey.
- Next steps on ACTA.
- Public awareness campaigns by INTA and issues and projects that INTA’s Anticounterfeiting Committee is working on to protect rights holders.
- Stopping the transshipment of counterfeits, including cooperating with Customs.
- Tackling counterfeit sales over the Internet.
- An update on OHIM's activities concerning the European Observatory on Infringements of Intellectual Property Rights.
|| Use hashtag #INTAtr