Join INTA and leading experts who will help you protect your brand on the Internet.
March 7-8, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
The ongoing Internet and social media revolution has trademark practitioners locked in a continuous struggle to understand and cope with the emerging legal issues and their practical effects. By learning best practices and cost-cutting strategies from other companies or firms, trademark practitioners -- whether in-house or in private practice -- can focus their resources to address the key issues in connection with this limitless online space.
This conference will provide information and guidance on complex issues and updates in important areas, such as:
- Global Brand Portfolio Management in an Online World
- Mobile Apps and the Marketplace
- Social Media Enforcement
- Best Practices in Global Domain Name Management
- Opportunities and Challenges in the Expanding Domain Name Space
- Scaling the New Internet Landscape to Your Organization
- Global Cybersquatting Challenges
If Internet matters are an important component of your business or practice, or you would like to strengthen the relationship you have with your corporate client or outside counsel in online brand protection, this conference will prepare you for the Internet revolution of 2013 and beyond.