All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of six months at the time of departure);
- Onward or return ticket (if applicable);
- Entry facilities to the next destination; and
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable). To determine if you require a visa to enter Singapore, please visit this website.
Upon request, the Singapore Tourism Board will provide an official invitation letter to help support your visa application. To request a visa letter, please contact Seetha Elankovan at Seetha_ELANKOVAN@stb.gov.sg. There is a US $30 fee for an expedited visa letter. Otherwise, please allow five business days for receipt of the visa letter by email. You should send your request as soon as possible to ensure that you receive your visa letter in time for the meeting.
Please provide the following information in your request:
- Name and surname as they are written in your passport.
- Passport number.
- Dates you will be staying in Singapore.
- Your telephone number and email address.
- Name of your company.