Register today for INTA’s and AIPPI’s Designs: Into the Future Conference!
Join the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and the International Trademark Association (INTA) in Singapore—a leading hub of commerce in Asia—for a look into the future of design law and practice. No longer the poor relation of trademarks, patents and copyright, designs have come into their own as a powerful tool in IP protection and enforcement. Meet with and learn from experts in the field, including government officials and brand owners. Sessions include:
- Global protection strategies, and hot tips based on experience of how best to use the Hague Agreement to designate countries that have recently joined (including the United States and Japan);
- Exploiting the overlap between design rights and other IP rights, notably trademarks, copyright and unfair competition/passing off;
- A panel from industry experts on how they are using design protection to protect and grow their businesses;
- Multi-jurisdictional disputes;
- Alternatives to litigation, including hearing from experts in mediation and arbitration; and
- Current issues in design law, including 3D printing and designs on-line.
Delegates will also hear from the AIPPI and INTA Design Rights Committees for an update on the lobbying and education efforts of both organizations.
Justification Toolkit (.pdf) Follow us on Twitter: #INTAAIPPI
This conference is co-organized by:
Supporting promotional partner:
Don't miss another great IP event in Singapore!
March 2, 2016
Explore opportunities for rights holders, intermediaries and governments to work together on solutions. Conference sessions will focus on several key types of intermediary categories, with speakers discussing the benefits and challenges of cooperating on innovative responses. Learn more.