Register Today for INTA's Brands and Fashion Conference!
March 22–23, 2017
Convene on West 46th Street
New York, NY
In fashion, a brand name not only answers the question, “Who are you wearing?,” but also enables personal expression of style and functions to relay consumer awareness in a label. This two-day advanced-level conference will feature industry and brand experts who will address issues relevant to the establishment of fashion brands at the global level, as well as protecting, enforcing, and maintaining long-term brand rights and consumer awareness in this industry.
Legal, business, and creative experts specializing in the business of fashion will offer high-level discourse relevant to the branding of consumer products. Below is your spring preview of the program; be sure to check back in January for even more information on the program and the speakers.
- Advertising and Promotion in a 21st Century Global Marketplace
- Best Practices for Enforcing Copyrights, Designs, and 3D Trademark Rights in China
- Beyond The Limits of Imagination: Fashion 2040
- Corporate Compliance: What IP Professionals Need to Know
- Cross-Border Litigation
- Diffusion Brands: Are They In or Are They Out?
- Iconic Brands: Strategies for Long-Term Protection and Brand Revival
- Navigating Copyright Challenges in the Apparel Industry
- Protecting Your Brand at the Border: A Close Look at Using Law Enforcement and Customs to Fight Counterfeit Goods
- Unregistered Designs: Working Your Way out of the Shadows and into the Light
Here is a sneak peek at just a handful of the brands already lined up to participate in the program:
- Camuto Group
- FENDI ADELE SRL
- Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc.
- Marc Jacobs International, LLC
- Maus Freres
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Stuart Weitzman