Register Today for INTA's 2017 Anticounterfeiting Conference: Staying Ahead of the Curve
February 6–7, 2017
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Join us in Hong Kong for the 2017 Anticounterfeiting Conference: Staying Ahead of the Curve, where you will hear from leading experts about tactics and strategies to combat the ongoing challenge of counterfeits. Brand owners, government officials, and legal experts will discuss best practices for developing a brand protection program in an environment of changing technologies and sophisticated counterfeiting networks.
Here is a sneak peek at some of the organizations already lined up to participate in the program:
- Adidas Group
- China-Britain Business Council
- eBay Inc.
- The Economist Group
- Eli Lilly Asia Operation, Limited
- Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH
- Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department
- Hong Kong Intellectual Property Department
- Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Michael Kors
- NXP Semiconductors
- Tiffany & Co.
- United States Department of Justice
- And more!
Immediately followed by:
Free Trade Zones: Commerce vs Counterfeits Workshop
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Hong Kong SAR, China