INTA’s Asia-Pacific Conference:
Looking Beyond Trademarks—Protecting and Leveraging Your Brands for Growth
October 11‒12, 2018
Hyatt Regency Sydney
INTA returns to Sydney, Australia, for the first time in ten years!
With brands being one of a business’s most valuable assets, it’s more important than ever to look beyond traditional trademark protection and enforcement strategies and start considering a range of related IP issues and how these impact brand value. Be sure to register for INTA’s Asia-Pacific Conference: Looking Beyond Trademarks—Protecting and Leveraging Your Brands for Growth
. Learn practical tips and tricks to strengthen your skills and knowledge for global brand protection so you’ll remain at the forefront of key developments while adding value to your business in a cost-effective manner. The conference’s comprehensive program will take you beyond traditional trademark topics, keeping you ahead of the curve when it comes to the many issues that can affect brands in today’s market.
The two-day, intermediate-to-advanced program will dive into timely topics such as:
- Balancing IP rights and regulatory restrictions
- Bringing your business online – The view from China
- The important role IP Offices play to support economic growth
- Data privacy
- Ad words and metatags
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- 3D printing
- Ambush marketing
- And more!
Brand owners, in-house counsel of all levels, law firm practitioners, trademark professionals, brand protection managers, anticounterfeiting professionals, as well as students and government officials are encouraged to attend.
Developed by co-chairs Ken Hamilton, Spruson & Ferguson and Rebecca Thomas, FOREVER NEW CLOTHING PTY LTD with assistance from a dynamic project team of outside and in-house counsel, including:
- Peter Chalk, Ashurst (Australia)
- George Chan, Simmons & Simmons (Beijing) Intellectual Property Agency Company Limited (China)
- Wendy P. Collie, Mars, Incorporated (Australia)
- Tanya Duthie, IP Australia (Australia)
- Tim J. Golder, Allens (Australia)
- Marion Heathcote, Davies Collison Cave (Australia)
- Gordon Hughes, Davis, Collison Cave (Australia)
- Sue Irwin Ironside, Baldwins Intellectual Property (New Zealand)
- Sarah Spencer, Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Ltd (Australia)
What attendees say about recent INTA conferences?
“INTA's conferences are well-organized with current topics, mostly impressive speakers and just big enough for good networking opportunities and pleasant atmosphere.”
“This was very beneficial and I will be doing my best to attend future conferences. Thank you!”
Learn more about INTA