Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
INTA has arranged a special meeting rate of: AED 800 single/double occupancy for a deluxe king room per night (excluding state and local taxes).
In order to reserve your room, please fill out this form and fax it back to the hotel at +9714-330-3888, along with a copy of your credit card (front and back). Upon receipt, you will receive an email confirmation.
If you have any problem downloading the form or require additional information, please contact Ms. Luo Luo Deng at +9714-3198510 or email email@example.com.
Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis until the room block is filled or no later than Friday, November 1, 2013, at 5:00 pm EST, at which time reservations are accepted on a space and rate availability basis only.
Additionally, please note the following important hotel lodging information:
- Your hotel reservation must be guaranteed with a major credit card.
- You may cancel your reservation until 24 hours prior to your check-in day.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm; check-out time is 12:00 pm.
- The hotel will reconfirm your departure when you check-in.
All individuals from outside the United Arab Emirates require a valid passport to enter the United Arab Emirates. To determine if you also require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates and the required documentation, please visit this website for more details.
The Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai have introduced a visa on arrival facility for 32 nationalities. Citizens of the following countries will have a 30 day visit visa stamped on their passports at the port of entry, eliminating the need to apply for a visa prior to arriving in the UAE.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong SAR, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States, and Vatican City.
All nationalities which are not included in the 32 countries are not eligible for visa on arrival, and must apply for a visa through the UAE immigration authorities. Please visit this website for more details.
Residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council should confirm with the UAE Consulate or Embassy in country of residence before traveling to the UAE.
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES MUST APPLY FOR A VISA
Up-to-date information on visas is available from the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can download their Visa application.
Additionally, Jumeirah Group Properties offers a Guest Visa Service that arranges service or tourist visas for Guests visiting the UAE and staying at one of the Jumeirah Group Properties.
Guests will pay the visa fees through the hotel with a credit card as outlined below:
1. Clear copies of passports of every traveller applying for a visa – in color, in JPEG format
2. Fully completed Credit Card Authorization form, along with clear photocopies of both sides of the guest credit card in color
3. Fully completed and legible Visa Application Form - one for each guest requiring a visa with the signature of the credit card holder.
4. Signed Terms & Conditions.
5. We require passport size photo with below requirements:
- Picture size 40 kb maximum.
- Picture type JPG or GIF
- Picture must be colored
Visa Charge - Tourist Visa - AED 260–3 to 4 working days to process.
Please note the following:
- The issue of visas is subject to the sole approval of the Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai and cannot be guaranteed by Jumeirah.
- The visa is valid for single entry only. The holder of an internet visa must arrive from Dubai, Sharjah or Abu Dhabi.
- The holder must leave UAE when checked out from the hotel.
- Guests who remain for a further stay in the UAE following check-out from a Jumeirah Group hotel are in breach of these terms and conditions and their respective Tourist Visa, and may face court action and/or penalties.
- The processing time is subject to Immigration working hours. Please be informed that the Immigration department is closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays.
- In case of No-Show or Cancellation, full Visa costs, including the room/suite charge, will be charged to the guest's Credit Card, or the company's hotel account, as per the booking policy of the hotel.
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months prior to the date of travel.
- Incomplete and illegible applications will not be accepted.
- No visa request will be accepted if the credit card details, signed terms & conditions or a guarantee have not been received.
It is the responsibility of the traveller to ensure that these regulations are still valid at the time of travel and Jumeirah International LLC will accept no responsibility for any changes in the above listing and issuing of visa permits.
Additional Security Deposit
Residents of the following countries that are considered higher terror threats will be assessed an additional security deposit of AED 5000 (€1123; $1361).
All former CIS countries, Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Morocco.
Unaccompanied Female Fee
Women under the age of 25 not traveling with a relative will have to pay an additional security deposit to the hotel of AED 5000 (€1123; $1361).
Jumeirah Emirates Towers is 8 miles from Dubai International Airport. Set in the heart of Dubai alongside Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah Emirates Towers is a few minutes walk from the Dubai Metro Station and just a short drive away from pristine beaches.
The Road Transport Authority’s rechargeable Nol farecards and single fare tickets can be used on the metro, buses and water taxis. For more information on the metro and other forms of public transport in Dubai visit the RTA website.
Taxis are readily available, offer an efficient, relatively inexpensive service and are really the best way to get around. They can be flagged down on the street, pre-booked by telephone or picked up outside your hotel. Taxi drivers are usually familiar with the main souqs, shopping centres, hotels and major landmarks. Most are metered in the major cities. The more upmarket Al Ghazal taxis must be pre-booked or picked-up outside one of the five-star hotels.
If your hotel is located outside the city, or you wish to take a taxi from your hotel to a destination outside the city, the concierge or doorman will give you an idea of average fares. But be aware of the expensive fixed-price taxis that operate from some of the larger hotels.
|Al Arabia Taxi
||+971 2 558 8099
|Al Ghazal Express
||+971 2 444 5885
|Al Ghazal Taxis
||+971 2 444 7787
||+971 2 551 6164
||+971 2 555 2212
|National Transport Company (NTC)
||+971 2 622 3300
There are two intersecting routes, the Green and Red lines. Streamlined air-conditioned stations are dotted along the routes with covered, air-conditioned access bridges spanning Sheikh Zayed Road, the main artery to the city centre. Driverless trains are highly efficient, have a section exclusively for women and children at the front and tickets are cheap. The metro runs approximately every 8 minutes from 6 am to midnight on Saturday through Thursday and 2 pm to midnight on Fridays. The timing of the last train varies from station to station and should be checked before departure.
Although most tourists travel by taxi, buses are a good alternative, as they are air-conditioned, clean and efficient. Minibuses (usually located near the main bus station) also travel to the same places as the larger buses.
Routes and bus numbers are posted in both Arabic and English. Passes, timetables and bus maps are available from the main bus stations or online.
Dubai enjoys one of the best locations on the planet. It is a unique destination that is both a dynamic business centre and a tourist paradise, offering numerous attractions, shopping, fine dining and quality hotels. From the timeless tranquility of the desert to the lively bustle of the souk, Dubai offers a kaleidoscope of attractions for visitors. The emirate embraces a wide variety of scenery in a very small area. In a single day, the tourist can experience everything from rugged mountains and awe-inspiring sand dunes to sandy beaches and lush green parks; from dusty villages to luxurious residential districts and from ancient houses with wind towers to ultra-modern shopping malls.
Climate and Dress
Dubai’s average temperature in December is 79°F (26°C) and the average low temperature at night is between 53-50°F (12–15°C).
The meeting encourages business casual attire. Meeting rooms are well air conditioned and the inside temperature might be slightly warmer or cooler than you find comfortable. Therefore, it is suggested that you dress in layers (light jackets and/or shawls are a good idea to have with you).