Join leading anti-counterfeiting experts from around the world who will showcase how tominimize the impact of counterfeiting on your brand.
||IQPC and Legal iQ’s 8th
Anti-Counterfeiting & Brand Protection Summit
January 23-25, 2012
The Westin Market Street
San Francisco, CA, USA
This event will bring together a rare gathering of brand managers, directors of investigations, legal counsel, as well as law enforcement officials who will discuss some of their recent successes and challenges in today’s world. This will be a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and address anti-counterfeiting and brand protection matters in an open forum. EARN CLE CREDITS!
Featured Speakers Include:
See the full program here.
- Metka Glas, Brand Manager, Studio Moderna SA
- Leslie Skinner, Managing Counsel Associate Chief Counsel in Trademarks and Brands, Intel Corporation
- Lauren Dienes-Middlen, Vice President, Intellectual Property, World Wrestling Entertainment
- Daniel Dougherty, General Counsel, Intellectual Property, eBay
- Karen Frank, Global Investigations & Brand Protection Manager, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Deborah Greaves, Sec. & General Counsel, True Religion Brand Jeans
- Blythe Holden, SVP, General Counsel, Shopzilla, Inc.
- Zach Toczynski, Senior Manager, Anti-Piracy Training and Investigations, ESA
- Therese Randazzo, Director, IPR Policy and Programs, U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of International Trade
- Michael S. Russo, Director - Global Product and Asset Protection - Global Security, Eli Lilly and Company
- Jeni Zuercher, Senior Brand Protection Manager, adidas Group
- Paul Ortiz, Head of Brand Protection, Cisco Systems
- Mark Goins, Intellectual Property Rights Industry Officer, U.S. Customs and Border Protection - Department of Homeland Security
- Negin Saberi, IP Enforcement, OAKLEY, INC
- Kathleen McGee, Director, Mayor’s Office of Special Enforcement