ITechLaw invites you to the ITechLaw 2011 World Technology Law Conference & Annual Meeting
, to be held in San Francisco at the Four Seasons Hotel, May 12-13, as ITechLaw celebrates its 40th anniversary as the leading global organization for professionals focused on both technology and law.
Members of INTA are eligible to register at the ITechLaw Member & Affiliate level as an Affiliate Sponsor of this event. To register, visit http://www.itechlaw.org/sanfrancisco2011/register.shtml
and click Register Now. Please choose the ITechLaw Member & Affiliate registration level, and enter INTA11
as the affiliate code at the prompt during the registration process. Early Bird Registration savings end April 8
, so we encourage you to register early.
During the 2011 World Technology Law Conference & Annual Meeting, you can expect a high-level, professional exchange of knowledge and skills related to technology law, including:
- More than 200 industry professionals from over 40 countries;
- 35+ renowned speakers providing in-depth presentations and contributed papers; and
- One-on-one discussions with your colleagues from around the globe during the many networking opportunities throughout the conference.
Industry leaders from around the globe will discuss the most critical issues in technology law
- Intellectual Property – Topics include the protection of software in a digitized, wired world; R&D agreements and standards, the protection of Internet distribution systems, and cloud computing;
- Contracting and Outsourcing – In-depth sessions on the evolution and transformation of IT contracting over four decades, software delivery, and liability and indemnity provisions, and managing system failures;
- Data Protection and Privacy – A global view of recent developments including the regulation of international data transfer, medical records and behavioral monitoring, and the freedom (or not) of Internet speech;
- Social Networking – A review of law, advertising and social media, monetizing the Web, behavioral advertising, and managing the legal risks and rewards in social networking; and
- Interactive Workshops on Arbitration & Mediation; Data Protection; E-Commerce; Intellectual Property and Outsourcing.
Grow your global network through the conferences many social events, including a Welcome Reception at the Four Seasons Hotel on Wednesday, May 11, and a formal, black tie encouraged Gala Dinner at the Exploratium (ticketed event) in San Francisco on Thursday, May 12, and the Closing Reception at local restaurant Vessel following the conference on Friday, May 13.
For More Information
for more information and to register.
Contact ITechLaw Member Services (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or call 1-781-876-6299 for additional information.