Sign up today for a US Roundtable on Trademark Prosecution Issues.
April 4–April 15
Not every trademark application requires only amendment to the goods and services. In this Roundtable we will discuss how best to tackle thorny trademark prosecution issues, how to avoid them in the first place, and the long term impact of prosecution history on later enforcement.
Specific issues include:
- Tricks and pitfalls when filing a trademark application
- Status of the Fraud doctrine, and how it affects new applications
- Technical considerations in applications for non-traditional marks
- Addressing complex substantive refusals
- Navigating complexities in Madrid Protocol Extensions of Protection
- Enforcement considerations
INTA's Roundtables, designed to fit perfectly into your busy schedule, are the perfect vehicle to network and trade thoughts with your peers, compare and learn new strategies, and address common issues and challenges facing the trademark and intellectual property community.
INTA does not apply to the state bars for CLE credits for roundtables. You can apply for CLE credits individually from your state bar. Hosts are not permitted to market or promote themselves, their company, their products or their services at roundtables.