Sign up today for a US Roundtable on Fashion and Trademarks!
January 24–February 24
At this Roundtable, we will discuss the importance of trademark law in the fashion industry, and in the apparel industry in general, and how it can most effectively be used to protect a brand owner’s rights.
Topics to be covered include:
- Types of trademarks that can be protected.
- How to use trade dress protection effectively.
- The pros and cons of licensing and extending the brand.
- How a fashion/apparel company can protect against counterfeiting.
- Advertising and right of publicity issues in the fashion and apparel industries.
- Proposed legislation to protect certain fashion designs.
INTA's Roundtables, designed to fit perfectly into your busy schedule, are the perfect vehicle to network and trade thoughts with your peers, compare and learn new strategies, and address common issues and challenges facing the trademark and intellectual property community.
Note: INTA does not apply to the state bars for CLE credits for roundtables. You can apply for CLE credits individually from your state bar. Hosts are not permitted to market or promote themselves, their company, their products or their services at roundtables.