Join your colleagues in Dubai at a valuable INTA roundtable!
Crossing the barriers of culture and language across markets can be tricky for all international brands. However the instant, participative nature of social media magnifies challenges in unpredictable ways. Clotilde Iaia from Taylor Wessing and Dima Sari from Yahoo! will give a brief on what laws apply and the dos and don’ts for brands on social media. Elliot Polak from Textappeal will discuss some cultural differences brands need to watch out for when developing campaigns across territories. Tarek Miknas from Fortune Promo Seven will share his experience with the internationally successful Batelco campaign, Ibrahim Hameida from Emirates NBD will share some insight from the latest Emirates NBD digital campaign, Chad Hussain from Connect Ads will provide an overview of the challenges he faces to connect advertisers and publishers in his position as representative of Microsoft Advertising and Timothy Mc Donald, Head of Social Media for the Middle East and Africa will provide an overview of his experience in social media in the Middle East for one of the world leader telecommunication brands.
Wednesday, April 18
8:30 am–11:00 am
The Ritz @ DIFC
United Arab Emirates
Introduction and moderation
- Clotilde Iaia, Consultant at Taylor Wessing, Head of IP and Media Department MENA
- Dima Sari, Senior Legal Consultant at Yahoo!
- Tarek Miknas, CEO for the Middle East and North Africa at Fortune Promo Seven
- Elliot Polak, Founder and CEO at Textappeal
- Ibrahim Hameida, Director at Emirates NBD Private Banking
- Chad Hussain, Sales Director at Connect Ads, Exclusively representing Microsoft Advertising in the Gulf, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan
- Timothy Mc Donald, Head of Social Media in the Middle East and Africa at Nokia
Please confirm registration by Wednesday, April 11 by email to Rowena Suarez email@example.com.