Join us for an enlightening and interactive discussion on Due Diligence in M&A Transactions.
September 10–21, 2012
Healthy and successful mergers often rely on the reliable expectations that can be derived only after a thorough due diligence process. In some industries, trademarks form the core assets to be evaluated. Join us in discussing best practices in performing due diligence and learn from your colleagues how to manage client expectations, discover hidden assets and begin the process early so that remedies can be put in place before closing.
During this Roundtable, trademark practitioners will discuss and exchange ideas about the following topics:
- How to ascertain background information regarding company and deal.
- How to review target’s IP portfolio.
- Supplemental requests to target.
- Drafting the diligence memorandum.
- Post-signing considerations.
Note: Unless otherwise stated, roundtables are held from 12:00 pm–2:00 pm. Please bring photo ID to all roundtables in order to enter the building.