Sign up for an INTA Roundtable and learn more about the role of the EU Single Market in trademark defense strategies.
Friday, October 11
9:00 am–12:00 pm
Via di Corticella, 87
Tel: +39 051 6583311
Announcement in Italian (.pdf)
The twenty-year anniversary of the Single Market coincides with Croatia’s recent accession to the EU. Join us for this timely roundtable which will look at how trademark protection has evolved in Europe over the last 20 years, with a special focus on Croatia.
Topics will include:
- Differences between international and Community trademarks
- Defending a trademark within the Single Market
- EU enlargement, prior existing rights and parallel imports
- A case study on the IP portfolio of Pliva Pharmaceuticals and Adris Grupa Tobacco and Tourism, both from Croatia
- An overview of BARILLA’s European brand strategy over the last two decades
Dr. Nicola Tarantini
Mrs. Elena Tripodi
Lawyer Mr. Franco Guariglia, In-house Legal Advisor for BARILLA SpA
Registration and information
Registration to the event is free. Coffee and refreshments with be provided.
Please confirm registration by Friday, September 20:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org