Sign up today for an INTA Roundtable in Bucharest and learn about the legislative issues in Romania and the European Union.
Friday, November 22, 2013
9:00 am–2:00 pm
The challenges and opportunities of using trademark, design, copyright and unfair competition law
The roundtable will tackle general issues of interest for the INTA members such as: the new amendments on the E.U. Trademarks Directive; the new E.U. Customs Regulation; anti-counterfeiting policies and counterfeiting trends; the new Civil Procedure Code and its implication regarding IP; and other issues brought into discussion by all the attendees.
9:00 am–9:30 am – Registration & coffee
9:30 am–11:00 am – Discussions - First Session
11:00 am–11:30 am – Coffee & snacks break
11:30 am–1:00 pm – Discussions – Second Session
1:00 pm–2:00 pm – Lunch
Ratza & ratza
Michael Andrew Enache, Partner - Ratza & ratza, INTA EU Anti-counterfeiting Committee member
- Mrs. Ileana Ruxandra Danaila, Honorable Judge, IP Section President, Bucharest Court of Appeals - "The new Civil Procedure Code and its implication regarding IP"
- Mrs. Raluca Vasilescu, President of the Romanian Chamber of Patent and Trademark Attorneys - "The amendments of the EU Community Trademark Regulation"
- Mrs. Florica Paun, Superior Counselor, Customs General Direction - "The implications of the new E.U. Customs Regulation"
- Mr. Alexandru Strenc, General Deputy Director, Romanian Patent Office - "The amendments of the EU Trademarks Directive and their impact on the Romanian Patent and Trademark Office"
- Mr. Marin Turica, Chief Commissioner, Romanian Border Police General Inspectorate - "Anti-counterfeiting policies and counterfeiting trends - Border Police perspective"
- Mr. Marius Oprea, Chief Commissioner, General Directorate of Bucharest Police - "Anti-counterfeiting policies and counterfeiting trends - General Directorate of Bucharest perspective"
- Mr. Aurel Dobre, Chief Commissioner, General Inspectorate of Romanian Police - "Anti-counterfeiting policies and counterfeiting trends - General Inspectorate of Romanian perspective"
JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel
Calea 13 Septembrie 90
Please note: The roundtable will be conducted in Romanian.
Registration and Information
To ensure your participation, please register by November 8, 2013:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: 021/2601349
Registration is free of charge and is limited to 50 attendees.